[Bringing You Quality Videogames for over 75 Years][Dejobaan Games Blog][About Dejobaan Games]

 
 

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Firebrand Radio interviews Dejobaan's Dan Brainerd, others

While I was at PAX East, I met many people from the press. The nicest of those people represented the "Just Press Start" program on Firebrand Radio. Sorry, all you other press people but Jeff Orloff gets the crown. It is a pretty crown.

You can hear Dan Brainerd talk about Aaaaa! in the episode "paxspec4" at http://www.firebrandradio.com/pressstart/, and if you continue to listen you can listen to Mike from Twisted Pixel talk about Comic Jumper and Sean Murray talk about Joe Danger.

Mike and Sean were both more articulate than me. I must work to correct this. There are two ways I can achieve this goal. The simpler one is to speak more slowly and think about my words. There is a harder way, one fraught with legal repercussions for myself and others... legal repercussions and pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home






 
 

Copyright ©1999-2009 by Dejobaan Games, LLC